Cabrio Greenhouse: Optimal Control
Often used by growers of perennials, baskets and other potted plants, this is the favorite type of greenhouse for many growers. It gives optimal control over the climate within the greenhouse and with that a harder and nicer crop.
This greenhouse has the same superb structure as the Venlo greenhouse, but with a different roof design for maximum ventilation. This roof system generates up to 96% ventilation. The Cabrio system is storm safe. The continous vents are rack & pinion operated by axels supported in pillow block bearings. Each roof is individually operated by means of a motorized gear box.
- Design and fabrication of all parts are done by Venlo
- Bay spacing: 10.00' (3.00m), 12.00', 13.125', 14.75'
- Gutter heights are standard from 14.50' to 21.00'. Other heights available.
- Snow load is standard based on a 30 lbs load, with in addition crop load, live load and wind load. Load will be tailored to local requirements.
- Steel structures are all galvanized after fabrication.
- High quality aluminum roof, with a special designed aluminum gutter.
- Both glass and poly can be installed on this roof!
- Triple strength tempered glass is placed on the roof. Glass is supported on all four sides.
- Exterior gladding all done with special designed aluminum extrusions.
Click here to see pictures of several greenhouse projects
- 24.00' / 7.315m - 2 peaks
- 26.25' / 8.00m - 2 peaks
- 36.00' / 10.973m - 3 peaks
- 39.37' / 12.00m - 3 peaks
- 42.00' / 12.80m - 4 peaks
As we have our own building crews, we can take care of the complete project. From the initial design to the construction of your greenhouse. Projects are installed according to job specifications, in a timely manner and with customer satisfaction as the highest goal. We can also supply just the materials for the job, with or without supervisors.